The SBA 504 Loan Program is designed to assist small businesses in financing
major fixed asset purchases, such as real estate or equipment. It allows
borrowers to complete financing with smaller down payments and no balloon
payments, typically found in conventional financing.
- Project size from $250,000 to $25,000,000
- As low as 10% down on total project
- Ideally used for owner-occupied real estate purchase or refinance
The 7(a) Loan Program is the SBA’s most common loan program. It allows for
various uses of proceeds and has favorable terms, allowing small businesses to
keep their cash flow for operational expenses, spending less of debt repayments.
- Loan amounts up $5,000,000
- Loans typically have longer maturities with less money down.
- Ideally used for real estate and equipment purchases, business
acquisition, and expansion.
SBA APPLICATION AND FORMS
For more info on SBA lending, please visit SBA.gov or email us at